Monday, February 14, 2011

Week 6- Vehicle

I am a lover of all things old, old rusted trucks or cars, old broken down barns, houses, sheds.  The more run down and time worn the better.  I don't know what it is about something that has weathered time, but they just do something to me.  I'd have to say that most people I know lean towards newer things.  I'd love a really old house that we could remodel.  Some day, maybe not now but when the kids are gone and we have time and money.  
The assignment this week was to photograph a vehicle.  That was it.  It was left up to us to figure out what that meant.  Of course since I love old trucks and cars I knew what I wanted to do.  The complicated thing was going to be finding something.  

Grayson and I spent a few different days out looking for the perfect old piece of loveliness.  Every time I found one, I couldn't get to it.  It would be behind a locked gate or on private property where I couldn't figure out who to ask permission from.  Then I stumbled on these as I was turning around in defeat.  I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment