Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 6- Who they love

I am a little behind this week.  I had a migraine over the weekend and now I have two at home with the flu.  Never a dull moment in our house.  Grayson has been sick since Sunday night.  Mom and Dad were watching the Super Bowl and the kids watched a few movies and had a picnic of CRAP on the floor in mom and dads room.  Night was going pretty well too, until the baby decided to puke during half time.  Poor little guy.  He's had a mild fever, nasty cough, runny nose, and congestion ever since.  He looks just terrible too.  So this morning I suggested that he lay down for a little bit.  He made it clear he didn't think that was a good idea.  So I put a movie in for him and he was asleep before it started.  
Next thing I knew the dog was curled up next to him keeping him company.  So I quick, grabbed my camera and snapped away.  To me this is Love.  This little boy adores his dog.  And the dog equally adores him!

No comments:

Post a Comment