Saturday, February 5, 2011

The beginning of the journey

This is my journey in finding myself again.  Since getting married and becoming a mother I find that I have lost little pieces of myself.  Sure, I have also found many, many more pieces that I didn't know I had.  Yet, I miss those little things that made me, well, ME!  I don't expect anyone to really follow me on this journey.  Although it would be fun.  I need this for me.  I am hoping to find myself along the way, and also see my photography grow and improve.
I am currently doing the Joy of Love, which is a photo a day for the month of February.  There is an assigned topic as you will see.  The point is to improve the skill of photography but also find the joy in what you love.  For me, it's easy, it's the people I love.
I am also participating in Project 52 with Sandi Bradshaw.  Once a week I will be posting a picture from an assignment.  I joined this three weeks late.  I plan to make those up at the end.  I really want to finish this project.  I wanted to join a 365 group.  But I know myself and I would have flaked on that one eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment